First, make sure that:
- Jibo is plugged in and powered on.
- You entered the correct WiFi password. Try re-entering it.
- Your router is plugged in and powered on, and Jibo is set up within range.
- You are using a compatible router and network type. (See: WiFi Requirements)
- Your mobile device is running:
- iOS 9 and above
- Android KitKat 4.4.4 and above
- You're using the latest version of the Jibo app from Apple App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android).
- Has Jibo been able to connect to your WiFi before?
- Check your internet connection on a device connected to the same WiFi network as Jibo. Is your internet on and working?
- Have there been any changes to your WiFi network?
If the above steps do not resolve the issue, try:
Still need help?Contact Jibo Customer Care
- Rebooting Jibo: Follow the steps in this article.
- Rebooting your router: Unplug it for 30 seconds, then plug it back in and turn it on. It may take a few minutes for your router to warm back up.