- First please make sure you have installed the Jibo app and have been introduced to Jibo.
- Open the Jibo App on your phone.
- Tap the Account Settings icon in the upper corner of the screen.
- Tap Personal Report.
- If you’d like Jibo to offer your full report to you daily, toggle on the Offer proactively option.
- Tap to toggle on any of the What Should Jibo Tell You options.
- Tap option name to adjust settings for that option, as described below:
- Select whether you’d like Jibo to read temperatures in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Loop owners only: you can also click the provided link to change your location settings to have Jibo give you different local weather by default. See Change Jibo's known location
- Tap in the first box to open the Location page
- Choose either Set from phone's location or Set location manually.
- If you Set location manually, start to type your starting address in the first box and select your address from the autocomplete dropdown, then click Set.
- Tap the back button to return to the Commute screen
- Start to type your destination address in the second box and select the address from the autocomplete dropdown.
- Choose a mode of transportation.
- Please note that Personal Report will always use the shortest commute route as provided by Google Maps. Alternate routes cannot be selected at this time.
- Enter the time you want to arrive to work in the last box. Jibo will use this information to determine what time you should leave the house.
- Tap either Personal Calendar or Work Calendar.
- Choose Google Calendar or Outlook to integrate
- Follow the on-screen prompts to log in to your calendar account.
- Click Allow when asked if you want Jibo to be able to access your calendar
- Tap Open to go back to the Jibo app.
- Repeat for your second calendar if desired.