Jibo will often give you a special greeting on holidays that you celebrate. By default, Jibo celebrates a lot of holidays. Jibo owners can select specific holidays for Jibo to celebrate:
- Open the Jibo app on your phone.
- Tap the Loop tab on the bottom menu bar on your phone.
- Tap Jibo Settings.
- Tap Holidays in the robot Settings screen.
- Tap the Birthdays toggle to turn birthday notifications for Loop members on or off.
- Tap a holiday category to specify holidays to recognize.
- Within each holiday category, tap checkboxes to add/remove individual holidays, or tap the All/None button to select/deselect all the options.
- Tap the back arrow twice to return to the Settings screen.