How to Return Jibo:
All products must be returned in new condition, in Jibo-approved boxes, and with all accessories to ensure you receive a full refund or replacement.
Note: Products received without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number issued by Jibo Customer Care will be returned to sender.
Use the following steps to initiate your return for refund or replacement:
- Please Contact Jibo Customer Care to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and to kick off the return process.
- Please use the Wipe skill to clear all user data from Jibo.
- Pack the product securely in the original, or other Jibo-approved, packaging. Do not mail Jibo in any other box:
- Place Jibo's cords (A) where the label is within the box. You will place Jibo on top of the cords.
- Twist Jibo's body so his screen (B), the shortest part of his torso (C), and the widest part of his pelvis (D) are facing up, as shown in the image below.
- Include the RMA # in the package and ship your package to the address provided by Jibo Customer Care.
- Seal the box.
- Apply your return shipping label to the outside of the package.
- Please note: All return shipping charges must be prepaid by the sender. We recommend using UPS or another insured parcel carrier for your return. C.O.D deliveries will not be accepted.
- You can either schedule a pick up with the carrier or drop off the package at any of the carrier’s locations.
- Record the Tracking Number from the package you are returning to ensure that the package is received at the return center.
For more help, check out this video: Shipping Jibo Back
For more information, please see: Jibo Return Policy