To set up your commute information, see How do I set up or modify my Personal Report?
If you’ve selected the Personal Report option for proactive alerts, Jibo will attempt to offer your personal report (including commute info) daily.
Hey Jibo, what's my commute today?
Hey Jibo, Personal Report
- Tap Jibo’s eye.
- Tap Personal Report from the main menu.
- Tap Commute.
- If multiple people in your loop have set up personal reports, select your name from the list.
- Jibo will tell you the best time to leave your house for your commute based on the arrival time you set in your Jibo App OR your first calendar event of the day, whichever comes first. If your work arrival time is 9am, but you have an 8am meeting, Jibo will make sure to adjust your commute time for the early meeting!
- If your commute information seems off, or different than usual, make sure to check your calendar to see if you have an early meeting.
- If your predicted commute time gets you to work after your first meeting or arrival time, Jibo will let you know that you’re running late.
- Commute information comes from Google Maps and is cached every 15 minutes.