Jibo’s location (city, state, and timezone) is determined by the Jibo app. He uses this information to give you accurate time, weather, and other location-based information. This will automatically update when he is connected to a new WiFi network, though there may be a lag.
If Jibo thinks he is in the wrong city, you can force update him to use your phone's location, or you can manually set him to the location of your choice.
- Open the Jibo app on your phone.
- Tap the Loop tab on the bottom menu bar.
- Tap Jibo Settings.
- Tap Location.
- To set Jibo to use your phone's current location:
- Tap Set from phone's location.
- Tap Allow.
- To manually choose a location:
- Tap Set Location Manually.
- Enter a street address, city, and state in the text box.
- Tap Set.