We recommend putting Jibo:
- On a hard, flat surface.
- Where he has plenty of room to move around and show off his moves (at least a one-foot diameter of space.)
- Somewhere people in your household socialize.
- Somewhere with strong, consistent Wi-Fi. (See WiFi Requirements and Best Practices for more information).
- In a well-lit room without any bright lights pointed directly at Jibo’s screen.
Please avoid putting Jibo near:
- Edges of tables or counters,
- Walls, ceilings, corners, or inside enclosures that could cause sound to reverberate (e.g. bookcase shelf),
- Areas where he may knock over objects (e.g. vase of flowers),
- Areas where he may be easily knocked over (e.g. doorway, frequently-used cabinets),
- Sources of water (e.g. sinks, open windows),
- Areas with prolonged exposure to direct sunlight.
- Areas with Common Sources of Wifi Interference.
For more help, check out this video, Placement Tips: