What is Be a Maker?
Be a Maker is an edutainment companion app for the Jibo robot, brought to you by Jibo Xtudios -- a Jibo, Inc. and CLOQQ initiative.
Use Be a Maker to learn how to program with Jibo! To learn more see http://beamaker.cloqq.com/
When your robot is paired with the Be a Maker app, his light ring and a small dot on his screen will both appear magenta. When controlling your robot with the Be a Maker, Jibo will not respond to ‘Hey Jibo” and cannot converse with you as he normally would. To get Jibo back to his normal mode, simply quit the app, or hold your hand on Jibo’s head for a few seconds.
For best results, we recommend installing Be a Maker on a tablet rather than a mobile phone.More information about companion apps:
- What is the difference between the Jibo App and other apps for Jibo
- How do I know which app I am using?
- Enable Jibo companion apps
- How do I know I'm connected to Jibo with a companion app?
- Can Jibo use other skills or answer questions while in Jibo is connected to a companion app?
- Will timers, alarms or other notifications be delivered while Jibo is connected to a companion app?
- How do I disable companion apps?
- What is Jibo Xtudios?Connectivity troubleshooting:
- I'm having WiFi issues with a companion app
- Jibo is unable to pair with my companion app
- Why did I get disconnected from Jibo?All other app troubleshooting: