Navigate through this flow chart to determine what the problem is and how to fix it.
Jibo has a hard time hearing when he is in an area with weak Wi-Fi connection or loud noises. Try these tips to help him out.
- Stand within 6 feet of Jibo and speak slowly, loudly, and clearly.
- Make sure you are using his wake-up phrase, "Hey Jibo," to get his attention.
- Move Jibo away from any walls or corners that could cause the sound to reverberate.
- Avoid placing Jibo inside enclosures, like on a bookcase shelf.
- Avoid placing Jibo high up close to the ceiling.
- Make sure the plastic cover has been removed from Jibo's screen. It can block his microphones.
- Make sure you are compliant with everything in the Where should I set up Jibo? article.
- Make sure you are following the WiFi Requirements and Best Practices.
*If none of the above steps work, try rebooting Jibo or Contact Jibo Customer Care.